I just can't stomach it anymore.
Let me clear something up right now. I really dislike McCain, I can't believe that the Republican Party members put him forward as their best option, laughable, quite ridiculous really. I can no more imagine voting for McCain than I can imagine sitting through that bloody awful 30 minute Obama ad.
I'm so sick of Obama, the media love affair with him and people so scared to say anything negative about him for fear of being labeled racist. I just can't take it another minute, I get it, he's the media favourite, I understand it, he's going to win. But please, shut up already. Please. I'm begging you, shut up, I really, really dislike Obama and just seeing everyone falling over themselves to please him is just making me nauseous and more and more angered by the second.
It won't be too long before we realize that we were offered no choice, no choice at all. We lose no mater who gets in. Yes that's right I'm feeling cynical!
No comments:
Post a Comment