Well it was my first game as coach of the under 5's today, I must admit it was great fun, I really enjoyed it! It was great to go and watch my eldest play in her game, she was really good and the game ended in a tie. She has really grown up, she's really fast and happy to get in front of a tackle. But I must say the next game was so cool! My eldest boy played his first official game and scored 8 goals! That's right! 8 goals! He scored 10 seconds into the game, he then scored again and again. We had to keep pulling him off to let the other kids have a chance! The other team scored 3, and only one when he was on the pitch, he could score at will! It was great! Then there was our youngest who was running around with a soccer ball and desperate to get on the pitch and play! I'm so proud of all of my children.
As we drove home after watching Luke score 8 goals he said "I'm really mad Daddy".
"Why?" I asked.
"I only scored 8 goals Daddy, I wanted to score a lot of goals. next week I'm going to score a lot of goals!"
1 comment:
I think England should sign him up already? Been a long long time since we had a striker who could score more than one per game.
If you clikc on my name it'll take you to my blog.
Post a Comment