Well Luke did it again, I am soooo proud of him. Actually I am just so proud of my entire team! They rock! I just have the best team, they all try so hard and always give all they have. Luke scored 5 this week, he was pleased because he only scored 3 in the last game.
The other team was actually really good today, it was the best game we have had this season, they were good and it was a very physical game; which sounds funny for a bunch of 4 year old kids but it really was, I had to pull Johnny off two different kids because he was defending his team mates! He wasn't going to have anyone push his team around! the team is mixed girls and boys, everyone plays as hard, the girls are so great, just little firecrackers! The boys are just tough!
I have to say I am loving this coaching thing, it's so gratifying to see the team enjoy the game, the beautiful game.
No comments:
Post a Comment